This section was established in 1992 to perform the following tasks :
- 1. Execution of contracts with the Ministry of Health for operation and management of hospitals with capacity up to 700 beds.
- 2. Recruitment and providing employees doctors, nurses and technicians.
- 3. To provide operation requirements medicines, spare parts, tools and equipment.
- 4. Arrangement of symposiums and medical conferences.
- 5. Providing medical books, references and periodical magazines along with any other requirements that support offering excellent medial services in Health center & Governmental Hospitals.
- 6. Execution of non‐medical maintenance and operation for health centers & Hospital under Ministry of Health in various areas of the Kingdom. This includes finding and providing specialized technical employment, spare parts, equipment and all perform the required maintenance.
The activities of the company includes execution of nutrition projects for Ministry of Health sector through presenting cooked & uncooked meals according to the best international standard for hospitals with capacity up to 500 beds.